Thursday, November 25, 2010

Out from beneath the rocks.

Whats that you're thinking? Well no, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but it sure feels like it doesn't it?! Been keeping myself busy and of course with Christmas season coming up, and the fact that I have been sick for the last three months things have... piled up a little. But no worries, the extra stress can just take a backseat to everything else at the moment. I have bigger more important things to deal with, and unfortunate to say, they aren't happy things. :-(

On a brighter note however, I'll show you a few things I have done over the last month with my rock painting. Here are a few samples of different ones that I have painted. I really enjoy painting rocks I must say. Each one takes about 1 to 3 hours to do each, so I can paint them in between big projects or while my paint dries I can fiddle with them as well. My hubby and I also have made a website for ourselves and our "crafty" items, and will be having it up within the week for all to see AND purchase from. We are both very excited and proud of what we have created. I am such a lucky gal to have such a creative husband. :-D

Enjoy!

Lori

9 comments:

  1. These are so great Lori!! I need to pester my parents about some things for the grandchildren/nieces!

    Hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks these are really well done Lori, and I love how you placed them on coordinating papers.
    I also like your new webpage layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little owls are sweet Lori, perfect stocking stuffers!

    The blog design is great, very crisp and clean looking. I'll look forward to seeing the joint website.

    Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty stones! And I look forward to the crafty site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you get your rocks so smooth?

    ReplyDelete